General Licensing Agreement
Welcome to xBubble, where creativity meets licensing! Please carefully review our licensing agreement for each item available for purchase or download on xbubble.net. If you're buying for a team, please ensure you select the appropriate team-size license during checkout to support the authors.
License Grant: The xBubble License grants you an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use digital content (referred to as the "Item").
Permitted Uses: You're licensed to use the Item to create limitless end projects for personal or client use. These end projects can be sold, licensed, sub-licensed, or freely shared.
What You CAN Do:
- Create End Products: Craft end products for clients or personal endeavors.
- License and Copy: License, sub-license, and duplicate end projects for personal or client purposes.
- Modify and Combine: Customize or blend the Item with other works to create derivative works. These derivative works are subject to the terms of this license.
- Multi-Use: Enjoy the flexibility of using the Item in multiple projects, as this is a 'multi-use' license.
What You CANNOT Do:
- Redistribution Prohibited: You may not distribute the Item as a stock image or its source files, even with modifications, under any circumstances. In simpler terms, you can't replicate or make changes to the Item and sell it on xBubble or other marketplaces as your own, even if the source files aren't included.
- Marketplace Products: Creating themes, templates, or derivative works of any product for sale on any marketplace is not permitted.
- Resale Restriction: The resale or distribution of downloaded assets on any marketplace, including xBubble, as well as through private channels and bots, is strictly prohibited.
Important Note: Violation of these terms will result in legal action to the fullest extent of the law.
Examples of End Products: End Products encompass a wide range of possibilities, including but not limited to commercial or personal websites, mobile apps, web apps, games, illustrations, wireframes, presentations, and videos.
Additional Licensing Terms: For some Items, a component may be sourced from elsewhere, and different licensing terms may apply to that component, such as someone else's license or an open source or creative commons license. If this is the case, the author will clearly specify these terms in the Item's description page or within the downloaded files. These alternative terms will apply to the component in question, while this license will continue to apply to the remainder of the Item.
The author of the Item retains ownership but grants you this license based on the stated terms. This agreement is strictly between you and the Item's author. xBubble.net (xBubble) is not a party to this license but facilitates the licensing process.